Information for Afghans seeking protection in France: HERE: https://www.gisti.org/spip.php?article6652
New measures to prevent a fourth Covid wave in France : the main announcements in Emmanuel Macron’s TV speech of July 12th.
The French government announced a series of new measures to encourage people to get vaccinated against Covid-19 (if they have not already done so), so as to prevent a possible fourth wave of the disease in France.
Vaccination shall not become compulsory, but access to most public places will soon become impossible for people who will not be able to exhibit a so-called “ health pass ”. A health pass may be obtained in three main ways :
– either after having been fully vaccinated against covid-19
– either with a recent negative test to coronavirus (not older than 48 hours)
– or with a medical attestation of having recovered from previously contracted covid-infection
Starting July 21st
For all people over 18, the health pass becomes compulsory in all places of recreation and culture with a capacity of more than 50 people (cinemas, theatres, concert halls, festivals, leisure parks, an so on). Starting September 1st, the same rule will apply for young people from 12 to 18.
Starting August 1st
The health pass shall be compulsory not only for the clients, but also for the workers and employees in public places of life such as : cafes, restaurants (including terraces), long distance buses, trains and railway stations, planes and airports, commercial centres, health facilities, homes for the elderly.. and so on.
Starting September 15th
Vaccination shall be compulsory for all health or non-health professional employed in the health sector, in the homes for the elderly, in the institutions for people with disabilities, and for all people in close contact with the elderly in an institution or at their home, be they professionals or volunteers. For professionals, controls will be operated and in cases of breaches sanctions will be applied.
in Autumn 2021
people shall have to pay for a PCR or antigenic test (till now free), unless this test has been prescribed by a doctor
A reminder on vaccination.
To get vaccinated, you have to make an appointment on the Internet sites Doctolib (https://doctolib.fr/vaccination-covid-19/france) or sante.fr (https://www.sante.fr/cf/centres-vaccination-covid.html) . In case of difficulties for using Internet, you may make a phone call to the following number : 0 800 0 09 110.
– Vaccination against Covid remains free of charge in France, and accessible to people without a stable address or without identity documents. To get vaccinated, you do not have to present a Vitale card or a CSS attestation.
– Vaccination protects from the heavy forms of the disease and from medical complications
– As for any other vaccine, after vaccination may occur some secondary effects (such as a slight fever, a local pain, a brief fatigue) which disappear after a brief period ; in the rare case of more serious secondary effects, they can be reported on https://solidarites-sante.gouv.fr/soins-et-maladies/signalement-sante-gouv-fr/
– After vaccination, it remains necessary to apply some simple protective measures such as wearing masks in certain circumstances.
To get a flyer about vaccination written in French, follow the link :
To inform about the procedure of Expulsion in France (OQTF/IRTF) and to answer your questions concerning the risk, the delai, the procedure of appeal against the OQTF (obligation to leave France) , IRTF ( interdiction to return to France) : La Cimade, organises ‘ a live Facebook chat’ on 24th of june 2021 at 7:30 pm!
How it works ?
Connect to the Facebook of « La Cimade » on 24th june at 7:30pm
No need to to subscribe
After a breif presentation of the procedure of Expultion in France, the team will answer your questions.
Connect to the Facebook live : https://fb.me/e/2mnRhBvIC
on 24 june 2021 at 7:30 pm
If you receive RSA, ASS , CSS (complémentaire santé solidaire) or Aide Médical d’état (AME) and you live in Ile de France , you can bénéfit from a transport pass, to travel in the « Ile de France area » either free or with a reduced price, called « solidarity Transport »
Here is a small vidéo that shows how to ask for the Solidarity Transport on line.
Did you have the Aide médicale d’état [AME] between November 2018 and june 2020 ? If you have charged your pass navigo during this period You can get 75% or 25% refund !
Ask for the refund ! You can do it up to 31/03/2021
By email firstname.lastname@example.org By post : AGENCE SOLIDARITE TRANSPORT Remboursement AME complémentaire TSA 66908 95905 CERGY PONTOISE Cedex 9
Documents to send – Form: can be downloaded from the website of the ‘carte solidarité transport. – Copy of card AME between novembre 2018 and juin 2020 – Copy of the pass Navigo – Or copy of the ‘Navigo Découverte’ with the proof of payement – R.I.B (If you have one, if not you can use the rib of a friend or a relative
LE COLLECTIF MOBILITE POUR TOUS ET TOUTES!